Preparation time10 minutes
Cook time30 minutes
Nutrient Analysis Per Serve
Energy: 898kJ / 214.5 cal | Protein: 18.8g | Carbohydrate: 21.8g | Fat: 54.9g | Fibre: 8g
1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 brown Onion, diced
2 garlic cloves crushed
2 celery stalks, diced
2 carrots, diced
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin
400g tin diced tomatoes
1 cup brown lentils
3 scoops Formulite vegetable lupin soup mix
3 cups waters
100g baby spinach
1/4 cup parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 Heat oil in a large saucepan on medium heat.
- 2 Add onion, garlic, celery and carrot to the pan. Sauté on medium heat for 5mins until it begins to soften.
- 3 Stir through the spices and cook until fragrant for about 1 min.
- 4 Add in the diced tomatoes, brown lentils, lupin soup mix and water.
- 5 Bring soup to the boil and then reduce to a simmer for 20-30 mins until soup begins to thicken and lentils soften.
- 6 Finally stir through baby spinach.
- 7 Divide into bowls and top with parsley.