Preparation time10 minutes
Cook time15 minutes
Nutrient Analysis Per Serve
Energy: 214kj / 895cal | Protein: 35.9g | Carbohydrate: 12g | Fat: 2.7g | Fibre: 7.9g
1 L Formulite Chicken Soup
2 Chicken Breast
1 Tbsp Soy sauce
1 Tbsp Corn starch
1-inch ginger, grated
1 cup sweet corn, frozen
2 egg whites, whisked
2 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 Make up the formulite Chicken soup in a large saucepan.
- 2 Add in another 1 cup water and the chicken breasts. Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer for 15mins.
- 3 Remove the chicken to a heat proof bowl. Allow to cool for 5mins and then use two forks to shred the chicken.
- 4 Add the chicken back into the saucepan along with the ginger, soy sauce and sweet corn.
- 5 Spoon 2 Tbsp of liquid into a small bowl and mix with the corn starch until there are not lumps remaining. Then stir the corn starch mixture into the saucepan. Bring soup to the boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- 6 Pour the egg whites into the soup in a slow steady stream, stirring the soup continuously for 1min until egg white is cooked.
- 7 Serve soups in large bowls topped with green shallots.