Weight loss just got easier – with Formulite Meal Replacement Shakes and Soups.
As a healthier alternative to other high-sugar meal replacement shakes, Formulite helps you manage your diet sensibly. You’ll love the taste too – natural sweeteners and genuinely delicious flavours.
Formulite is your healthier choice to help you say goodbye to high-sugar alternatives and pre-packaged, fast food options.
Formulite Meal Replacement Shakes are an ideal blend of high-quality proteins – including natural whey protein for easy digestion that helps your body enjoy the health-giving benefits.
How to lose weight with Formulite
Losing weight can be hard. Maintaining weight loss is even harder. Formulite is the perfect tool to help you shed weight, with a diet reduced in energy and including regular exercise. Losing weight with Formulite is simple:
- Replace one to two meals per day with one of our delicious shakes
- Substitute a morning or afternoon snack with a sachet of our Lupin Soups
- Use in conjunction with the Formulite 6-week meal plan (available in our Weight Loss E-book)
- Keep in touch with your health professional for monitoring, support and motivation
- Once your goal weight is achieved, move on to using Formulite Weight Maintenance Plan and enjoy Formulite as part of your long-term diet
Formulite is flexible to suit your weight loss goals. Enjoy our shakes as a part of a healthy diet for breakfast and lunch, with plenty of snacks and an enjoyable meal each night.
Four important ways to help you lose weight:
1. Cut back on sugars and refined carbohydrates
These foods include soft drinks, fruit juice, cakes, biscuits, ice-cream, sorbet, lollies and chocolate. Sugars and starches elevate blood sugar levels, which in turn stimulates secretion of insulin, which is a blood sugar regulator and the main fat storage hormone in your body. When insulin levels go down, your body better utilizes fat for fuel.
Special note for diabetics: Please check with your doctor before making any dietary change.
2. Eat plenty of vegetables and wholegrains
All types of vegetables are nutritious and low-calorie:
Alfalfa sprouts, asparagus, green beans, bok choy, broccoli, brussels sprouts, celery, cabbage, capsicum, carrot, cauliflower, corn, cucumber, eggplant, kale, lettuce, mung beans, mushrooms, peas, pumpkin, radish, silverbeet, spinach, snow peas, sweet potato, squash, tomato, zucchini.
3. A high-protein diet
A high–protein diet keeps you feeling fuller and reduces your desire for snacking. Depending on your calorie intake, shakes can be included as a healthy part of a high-protein and low-fat diet.
Great protein sources include:
- Meat – beef, chicken, pork, lamb
- Fish and seafood – white flesh fish, tuna, salmon, prawns
- Eggs – poached, boiled, scrambled, fried (without fat)
- Legumes – lentils and beans
- Formulite Meal Replacement Shakes
4. Exercise regularly
By exercising regularly, you will burn calories and prevent your metabolism from slowing down, which is a common side-effect of losing weight.
The Heart Foundation recommends:
- Be active on most, preferably all, days every week
- Aim to accumulate 2.5 to 5 hours of moderate intensity physical activity or 1.25 to 2.5 hours of vigorous intensity physical activity each week
- Do muscle-strengthening activities on at least 2 days each week
- For more information: http://www.heartfoundation.org.au/active-living/get-active
Other ideas to help you lose weight:
- Eat a high-protein breakfast like Formulite
- Avoid sugary drinks, fruit juice & alcohol
- Remember to include ‘good’ fats like avocado, nuts & fish oil
- Drink at least 2L of water per day
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods
- Eat your food slowly
- Get a good night’s sleep
Always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare professional to guide you and provide further information about healthy diet and exercise to help Formulite deliver great results.
You’ll be happy to know that Formulite shakes are gluten free.
The Formulite team has prepared delicious recipes and meal plans to assist weightloss.