Preparation time5 Minutes
Cook time12 Minutes
Nutrient Analysis Per Serve
Energy: 632kJ / 151cal | Protein: 8.5g | Carbohydrate: 7.3g | Fat: 10.5g | Fibre: 1.5g
1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
3 scoops Formulite Creamy Vanilla Protein Powder
1 tsp Baking soda
1/3 cup rice malt syrup
½ cup mini choc chips
Creamy Vanilla Tub View product
- 1 Preheat the oven to 160C.
- 2 Place the first 5 ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- 3 Stir through the choc chips.
- 4 Roll 1 Tbsp of mixture into a ball in the palm of your hands, then place on a lined baking tray
- 5 Repeat with remaining mixture.
- 6 Bake for 12 minutes. Allow to cool on a wire cooling rack.