Preparation time15 minutes
3 tbsp oat flour
3 tbsp Choc Hazelnut Formulite powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup yoghurt
2 tbsp milk
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp peanut butter
½ cup berries
1 tbsp maple syrup
Choc Hazelnut Tub View product
- 1 Combine oat flour, Formulite powder and baking powder in a small bowl.
- 2 Whisk in yoghurt, egg and milk.
- 3 The oats will absorb a lot of the liquid so if the mixture starts to look thicker as you are cooking, just add in 1 extra 1tbsp milk.
- 4 Melt coconut oil in a pan.
- 5 Using a 1/3 measuring cup, spoon mixture into pan to create small pancakes.
- 6 Cook for 1 min, until bubbles start to form on top, then flip and cook for 1 minute.
- 7 Remove from pan and repeat with remaining mixture.
- 8 Top pancakes with peanut butter, fresh berries and a drizzle of maple syrup.