Preparation time10 minutes
Cook time45 minutes
Nutrient Analysis Per Serve
Energy: 1255kj / 300cal | Protein: 13.9g | Carbohydrate: 41.8g | Fat: 17g | Fibre: 13.2g
400g Pumpkin, peeled and cubed
2 medium Beetroots, peeled and cubed
¼ cup Pepitas
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp dried thyme
400g tin Brown Lentils, drained
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
2 tsp seeded mustard
3 Tbsp Lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat the oven to 190C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- 2 Spread the pumpkin and beetroot over the baking tray and then drizzle with 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive oil, dried thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Roast for 30mins.
- 4 Add the pepitas to the baking tray and return to the oven for 5mins. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10mins
- 5 Meanwhile make the dressing by combining the remaining oil, maple syrup, lemon juice and mustard in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- 6 Meanwhile make the dressing by combining the remaining oil, maple syrup, lemon juice and mustard in a bowl and whisk to combine. In a large salad bowl combine the roast vegetables, pepitas, lentils and rocket. Then drizzle over dressing.