PEANUT BUTTER CHOC CHIP COOKIESServes: 16
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Nutrient Analysis Per ServeEnergy: 632kJ / 151cal | Protein: 8.5g | Carbohydrate: 7.3g | Fat: 10.5g | Fibre: 1.5g
Ingredients1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
3 scoops Formulite Vanilla Protein Powder
1 tsp Baking soda
1/3 cup rice malt syrup
½ cup mini choc chips
- Preheat the oven to 160C.
- Place the first 5 ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Stir through the choc chips.
- Roll 1 Tbsp of mixture into a ball in the palm of your hands, then place on a lined baking tray.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Allow to cool on a wire cooling rack.