FLUFFY CHOCOLATE PANCAKESServes: 1
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Ingredients3 tbsp oat flour
3 tbsp chocolate Formulite powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup yoghurt
2 tbsp milk
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp peanut butter
½ cup berries
1 tbsp maple syrup
- Combine oat flour, Formulite powder and baking powder in a small bowl.
- Whisk in yoghurt, egg and milk.
- The oats will absorb a lot of the liquid so if the mixture starts to look thicker as you are cooking, just add in 1 extra 1tbsp milk.
- Melt coconut oil in a pan.
- Using a 1/3 measuring cup, spoon mixture into pan to create small pancakes.
- Cook for 1 min, until bubbles start to form on top, then flip and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from pan and repeat with remaining mixture.
- Top pancakes with peanut butter, fresh berries and a drizzle of maple syrup