CHOC HONEYCOMB FUDGE PROTEIN BALLSServes: 12
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Ingredients2/3 cup almonds
½ cup dates
55g choc hazelnut Formulite shake powder
55g honeycomb Formulite shake powder
1/3 cup desiccated coconut + 1/3 cup for rolling
1/3 cup raw buckwheat
- Soak dates in boiling water for 10mins.
- Place almonds in food processor and blend for 2 mins until a fine crumb forms.
- Add in dates and Formulite powders and blend for 2-3mins or until mixture starts to come together and there are no large bits of dates left.
- If it has trouble blending add some of the water that the dates soaked in, 1 tbsp. at a time.
- Remove from food processor and mix in coconut and raw buckwheat by hand, pressing it into the mixture.
- Take one tbsp. of mixture and roll it into a ball in the palm of your hands, then roll it in remaining coconut.
- Repeat with remaining mixture. Store in the fridge in an air tight container.